Our firm assists M&A stakeholders understand the potential of capital-seeking organizations and how to unleash this potential. Our firm assists buyers or sellers with:
- Customer Satisfaction / Due Diligence Market Research
- Market opportunity sizing analysis and consulting
- Executive coaching for presentations, including Q&A role plays
- Optimizing results from site visits
- Negotiation Simulations and War Gaming
- Market Landscape analysis
- Post-Deal integration and Transition
Four Leaf Strategies executives help clients develop and execute world class educational programs. By leveraging emerging media as well as in person training, we are able to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
Training programs and workshops are custom designed with clients. These can be:
Market-Based — ACOs, Managed Markets, Hospitals, etc
Technique-Based –How to ask better questions, sales skills, etc.
Our Founder Philip Patrick maintains a personal practice of up to a limited number of leaders for ongoing leadership coaching and will consider participation in Management Advisory Boards based on the nature of the responsibilities.
As of Fall 2016:
- Hunterdon Healthcare System Board of Trustees:
- Vice Chair Medical Quality
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Board of Advisors – Multiple Tech and Healthcare Private Firms
- Entrepreneur in Residence – Investment Banking Firm